The 2021 Twenty Buck Truck

WIN A 2020 GMC SIERRA 2500 IN BARTOW, FL WITH THE TWENTY BUCK TRUCK RAFFLE!

It’s that time of year again! Kelley Buick GMC has donated a new 2020 GMC Sierra 2500 to Warrior Beach Retreat, Inc. The truck will be raffled off in the 5th annual Twenty Buck Truck Raffle to benefit Polk, Hardee, Levi, Suwanee, and Gilchrist county youth in agriculture. Agriculture is a huge aspect of our local economy and the livelihood of many of our citizens, so Kelley Buick GMC is glad to donate a 2020 GMC Sierra 2500 to be raffled off to raise funds for these youth. Joining our community in celebrating and supporting the sustainability of the agricultural industry is one of our favorite traditions at Kelley!

ABOUT THE RAFFLE

This is the fifth year of the Twenty Buck Truck Raffle, and for just a $20 donation you’ll be entered into a raffle to win a 2020 GMC Sierra 2500. Kelley Buick GMC donated the Sierra 2500 so that 100% of the proceeds go directly to charity. Last year the raffle supported youth in Polk and Hardee county, this year the support is expanding out to youth in Levi, Suwanee, and Gilchrist counties as well! 90% is dedicated to supporting the future of agriculture in our region, while the other 10% goes to Warrior Beach Retreat, Inc. Warrior Beach Retreat is a non-profit organization that helps veterans wounded in combat be able to attend retreats at low or no cost. With the help of your $20 raffle ticket, you’re supporting two worthy causes at once. The best news? You can buy as many raffle tickets as you want for even more chances to win a new, lifted truck!

YES, IT’S REALLY ONLY $20

Read that again! If you win the raffle, you’re going home with a brand new, 2020 GMC Sierra 2500. This is possible because of sponsors like us, Kelley Buick GMC! We are not doing it alone, though. We’ve donated the truck itself, but Rough Country has donated a 6-inch lift kit, Nitto Tires has donated a set of tires, rims from Wheel-1, and the leather in our truck was installed by Katzkin. Finally, Cottrel Signs wrapped this year’s truck. It truly takes a village, but we’re lucky to have the most supportive community in central Florida! The final key to a successful raffle is participants like you.

CONTACT US TODAY

Are you looking forward to participating in this year’s Twenty Buck Truck raffle? This is your chance to support youth in agriculture as well as Warrior Beach Retreat, Inc., and it never hurts to win a truck in the process! Feel free to visit www.20bucktruck.com for further information. Or, if you’re ready to purchase your tickets, you can get started here! Good luck and thanks for doing your part in supporting our community!

 

Saved Vehicles

SAVED VEHICLES

You don't have any saved vehicles!

Look for this link on your favorites:

Save

Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.

Contact Us

Sales

(844) 885-6132

Call Now

Service

(866) 606-9319

Call Now

Parts

(863) 578-0146

Call Now

• Lakeland, FL 33801

Get Directions
Kelley Automotive Group 28.0457765, -81.9093777.