COVID-19 Customer Update
COVID-19 Customer Update
Our customers’ health and safety are our top priorities. Here at Kelley Automotive Group, we are taking the necessary preventative measures to ensure that you and your family stay safe if you need to purchase a vehicle or bring in your current vehicle for service in Polk County during this time. Currently, our dealership is open for business at all of our locations in Bartow, Lakeland, Winter Haven, Auburndale, and Chiefland. We are taking the necessary precautions, and are confident that each of our Polk County and Chiefland locations are a safe environment because of this. We’re keeping a watchful eye on COVID-19 developments, and will continue to update you via our website as needed.
Preventative Measures We Are Taking
We have taken the necessary precautions to create a safe, healthy environment for our customers, and will continue to apply the preventative measures outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Please read on to learn about the steps we are taking to ensure your safety:
- Cleaning crews are working hard to disinfect our dealerships multiple times a day.
- We have tasked an employee with increased cleaning of high-touch points like door knobs, handles, and countertops.
- Hand sanitizer stations can be found throughout our dealership
- All employees have been coached on the correct CDC guidelines for hand washing and sanitizing their stations, and will be required to follow those guidelines
- After each service, service technicians will fully wipe down your vehicle
- We are using Permasafe Protective Coatings to disinfect loaner vehicles between usages
- We will avoid unnecessary contact like handshakes by using other forms of greeting and following social distancing guidelines
- We will enforce procedures that encourage staff to stay home if they are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone who is feeling unwell
- Staff will be kept up-to-date with any COVID-19 updates to ensure we’re doing our part to minimize its impact
- We are offering a mobile service unit to come to your home for recall work, battery replacement, or other work that does not require a lift
- We are offering a “No Contact Purchase Program” to allow our Central Florida and Chiefland customers access to our home delivery option, which includes virtual test drives, a secure online credit application, and free home delivery (this option has and continues to be available in all other parts of Florida)
Take Advantage of Digital Retailing
Thanks to advancements in the automotive industry, you can all but buy a car from the comfort of your own home. Our staff would be happy to facilitate your vehicle purchase online so you don’t even need to visit our dealership to buy a new car. Feel free to browse our new and used vehicle inventory online, shop our current vehicle specials, value your trade, and even secure financing online from your computer or mobile device.
To make the process even simpler, we are also happy to provide at-home test drives and home vehicle delivery. We are committed to working with our customers during this difficult time, and are more than willing to adjust our typical car-buying experience for you.
Thank You For Your Support & Patience
We’d like to personally thank each and every customer for their support and patience during this challenging time. If you have any questions or concerns regarding purchasing or servicing a vehicle during this time, please don’t hesitate to contact us online or via phone at (844) 885-6132. If you would like to stay informed on COVID-19 updates or learn more about preventative measures you can take to keep you and your family safe, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.